Complaints and alternative dispute resolution
1. DIF Broker complaints
If you are a Client or a potential Client of DIF BROKER and you want to make a complaint, you can do so through the following channels:
- DIF Broker Office: Av. da Liberdade, 244 – 4º andar – 1250-149 Lisbon – Portugal
- DIF Broker Headquarter: Avenida 24 Julho, nº 74 a 76,1200-869 LISBOA – Portugal
By digital means:
All complaints received by any of the above means will be forwarded to the Complaints Service Department of DIF Broker, integrated in the Compliance Department, which acts with the necessary independence, thus ensuring an objective treatment of the same.
DIF Broker will confirm the admission of the complaint and ensure a response within 15 working days after receiving it.
2. Complaints before the supervisory entity
2.1 To CMVM:
You can address your complaint to the CMVM through one of the following channels:
- By completing the complaints book of the complained institution, in this case Dif Broker, or
- Directly to the CMVM, through a letter or form provided by the CMVM complaints: aqui;
Important: With the entry into force of Regulation 3/2019, the CMVM only accepts complaints at second instance, the process of which is described in the Investor Area, available on the CMVM website (www.cmvm.pt).
The terms of CMVM Regulation No. 2/2016 , the complaint gives rise to a complaint handling procedure that seeks to promote an extrajudicial dispute resolution.
3. Alternative Dispute Resolution
Within the scope of the business relationship established between DIF Broker and its clients, DIF Broker ensures its clients the use of alternative means of dispute resolution. In the event of a consumer dispute, the client, defined as person when acting for purposes that are not included in the scope of his commercial, industrial, craft or professional activity, may resort to the following alternative dispute resolution entity:
Dispute resolution entity: Lisbon Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center (http://www.centroarbitragemlisboa.pt/form_reclamacao.php). – www.centroarbitragemlisboa.pt