Within the scope of the business relationship established between DIF Broker and its customers, the latter may, alternatively, file a claim to the following entities:
To DIF Broker:
DIF Broker offers its clients a service of claim assessment, through which the company ensures that they are processed accordingly to unquestionable equity and exemption patterns.
Within this context, it is important to highlight that the reception, forwarding and assessment of the claim shall be assigned to a DIF Broker’s collaboration, fully unrelated to the act mentioned on the claim
The filing of a claim before DIF Broker starts an investigation process which comprises two moments. On a first moment, the concrete circumstances in which the action at stake was executed are assessed.
On a second moment, if determinant and justifiable reasons are found, measures aimed to promote the resolution of the situation expressed on the claim filed by the Customer shall be established.
Therefore, DIF Broker ensures a response within 3 business days.
If intending to do so, the Customer shall file their claim to DIF Broker through one of the following means:
1. In person, going to any DIF Broker’s offices and using the Complains Book available for this purpose, accordingly to the provisions of the Decree-Law no. 156/2005 of 15 September;
2. Electronically, sending your claim for the email address email@example.com if you opt for email or to 211 201 599 if you choose fax;
To the Bank of Portugal:
The Customer may, under any circumstance, file their claim before the entities with supervising powers on the activity developed by DIF Broker, namely the Bank of Portugal.
If intending to do so, the Customer shall file their claim to the Bank of Portugal through one of the following means:
1. Electronically, through the website http://clientebancario.bportugal.pt/, where it is mandatory to fill the form specifically drawn up by the Bank of Portugal for this purpose and, then, submit it electronically.
2. In written, in which it is mandatory to fill the form mentioned on the previous number and sent it through a letter to the Bank of Portugal for the following address: Apartado 2240, 1106-001, Lisbon.
The Customer may, under any circumstance, file their claim before the entities with supervising powers on the activity developed by DIF Broker, namely the Portuguese Securities Market Commission.
If intending to do so, the Customer shall file their claim to CMVM through one of the following means:
1. In written, sending a letter to the Investor Support Bureau to the following address: Avenida da Liberdade, no. 252, 1056-801, Lisbon;
2. Electronically, sending your claim for the address: www.cmvm.pt.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Within the scope of the business relationship established between DIF Broker and its customers, DIF Brokers allow its customers to resort to alterative dispute resolution means. In compliance with the provisions of Law no. 144/2015 of 8 September, namely article 18, DIF Broker informs that, in the case of consumption dispute, the consumer, defined as the individual, when acting for purposes not included within the scope of their commercial, industrial, artisanal or professional activity, may resort to the following alterative consumption dispute resolution body: Consumption Disputes Arbitration Centre of Lisbon. It is also informed that the contact may be carried out through the number 21 880 70 30 and/or through one of the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com .