We at DIF Broker want a different Forum and therefore your identity is revealed. As a member or a client we do need to have your information and only with your identity information can we let you participate in the Forum. DIF Forum is a community of different investors willing to help each other, share experiences and knowledge and proud of being part of a leading company.
Any Forum needs rules and these are the rules for the DIF Forum. They're pretty obvious and we're sure everyone's seen them before. Do not ignore these rules.
- No vulgar language or profanity - This includes any vulgar statements.
- No threatening, abusive or harassing comments.
- No slanderous or libelous posts - Knowingly making false claims about a company, organization or an individual are prohibited.
- While we encourage lively discussion, we will not tolerate personal attacks! Any person attacking another user will have their message removed.
- Arguing and "Flaming" are frowned upon. They have no place in our message boards.
- No advertising or product marketing - No commercial ads allowed. An advertisement is categorized as an outright attempt to solicit business. Any such posts may be removed.
- Linking - Links to personal or business webpages is permitted as long as the message is not a direct advertisment (See Rule 5)
- No spamming - We get enough of that in our email.
- No Copyrighted Material - None.
We reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless, DIF Broker, with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s). We reserve the right to remove your access to the message board or disable your posting ability for any or no reason whatsoever.